Interior Decorating Retailers Clovis NM
1729 W. 21st Clovis, NM, 88101
Triangle Ace Hardware
2400 N Prince St, North plains mall
Burns Hardware Do it center
1511 N Prince St
Hacienda Home Centers
200 East Brady Avenue
North Plains Mall
2811 N Prince St
Furrow's Home Lumber Inc.
1201 E 1st Street
3601 North Prince Street
M-SA 7 am - 9 pm
SU 9 am - 8 pm
LOWE'S OF CLOVIS, NM
3601 NORTH PRINCE STREET CLOVIS, NM, 88101
1306 State Rd. 209 Clovis, NM, 88101
305 Avenue A
Home Decorating Products
Decor items for the whole home
Most furniture and appliances have a logical place in your home. For example, you expect to find a refrigerator in the kitchen, a bed in the bedroom and a couch in the living room . However, some items are a necessary part of every room – it'd be awfully rare to find a room without a light, and you'd never find one without a floor!
There are also many items that could be put in any room of the home (depending on your tastes), or are often found in multiple rooms at the same time. Candles, for example, are often used as decor items in living rooms and bedrooms, and wall art (paintings, framed photographs) adds interest to just about any room. And with all of the stuff Americans have these days, pretty much any room in the house is bound to have storage of one sort or another!
Some common whole-home products include:
- Hardwood Flooring . Attractive and easy to care for, hardwood flooring can raise the value of your home significantly.
- Laminate Flooring . Laminate flooring is an inexpensive and attractive option that is very popular with homeowners.
- Carpet . Carpets protect your floor, deaden noise and are pleasant to walk on.
- Rugs . Rugs are commonly used to protect certain areas of a floor or carpet.
- Lighting . All kinds of creating home lighting options are available.
- Chandeliers . Add a touch of formality to your home with an attractive crystal chandelier.
- Lamps . Lamps brighten up every room in the house.
- Storage. Creating dedicated storage space is vital to having an organized home.
- Bookcases. Part of staying organized is having a place to put your books.
- Shelves. Kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms and recreation rooms -- they all need shelves.
- Storage Cabinets. Find the extra storage space you need by buying some home storage cabinets.
- General Decor. From pictures and paint to wallpaper and decorative trim, there is virtually no limit to the home décor you can use.
Click here to read more from American Modern Living